Update – Sermon is now on Youtube with captions for your convenience. Link is below
Fighting the Good Fight Part 2 – Origins – The Nephilim & Fall of the Watchers
By Nathan Leal
In this session we examine the questions – Why does God allow Satan and his minions to exist? Especially when they make life so painful for the saints. Why does God allow evil to exist and hurt Christians?
There is an answer, and we will examine what the Bible has to say about it. We will also examine the discipline of spiritual warfare and how a Christian can utilize spiritual weapons from God’s armory.
Have you been under attack by the enemy lately? Has it made you discouraged? If so, this message is for you. It is also for Christians who want to go further with God.
1. Finding faith to battle the enemy, and making it strong enough to win!
2. Why does God allow Satan to roam the Earth?
3. Origins. Where do demons come from? Why does God allow them to exist?
4. What are the Nephilim? Are they affecting us now?
5. The fall of the Watchers.
6. Who is Azazel?
7. What do the Dead Sea Scrolls reveal about the Nephilim?
8. Discovering your place with spiritual warfare.
This audio message is packed with information that will benefit any child of God who wants to go further in their walk with God and do it victoriously. You don’t have to be defeated anymore. This message will encourage and build your faith. Please share it with your friends and family.
Both the audio link and Youtube link are below:
In His Service,